The Foreign Agents Registration Act (“FARA”) is arguably more prominent now than at any point in its 80-year history. What is FARA? What are the key concepts and exemptions contained in the statute? What are FARA’s enforcement standards?
Find out in our brief plain-language guide on FARA, which answers these and other questions in a concise resource for media and members of the public getting acquainted with FARA for the first time. READ MORE
An Informational Resource in a New Era of Foreign Agents Registration Act Enforcement.
Recent Blog Posts
- DOJ Sues Casino Mogul Steve Wynn to Compel FARA Registration
- Former US Ambassador to Plead Guilty to Violating Post-Employment Ethics Law in Qatar Representation
- Chinese National Charged with Acting as an Illegal Agent of the Chinese Government in the United States
- House Judiciary Committee Holds First FARA Hearing In 30 Years
- Dual Russia-U.S. Citizen Charged With FARA Violations, Remains At-Large
- DOJ Unseals Indictment Charging U.S. Resident With Acting As An Agent Of Egypt Government
- DOJ Solicits Public Input on Potential Changes to FARA
- Task Force on FARA Releases Report
- Former Trump Campaign Adviser Charged with Acting as an Agent of UAE Government
- Foreign Agent Convictions of Former Michael Flynn Associate Reinstated